A masticating juicer is a great addition to any kitchen that can revolutionize your life. These juicers can take your vegetables and fruits and turn them into a great nutritious snack for you and the entire family.
By enabling everyone to be involved they can quickly become the favorite centerpiece of family time. Many leafy greens and hard to eat vegetables are made into a smooth easy to drink delicious juice.
They provide many vitamins and nutrients that are generally neglected in our diets. A masticating juicer is also far more effective than a centrifugal juicer. You could take the juice straight out of a centrifugal juicer and receive a very decent amount from the masticating juicer. The dryness of the pulp is one of the most important goals of a masticating juicer.
It’s better than anything you’re going to find in the store! This creates pure juice without the mess or leftovers that other types of juicers can leave you with.
There is of course some problems with masticating juicers just like any other product.
A disadvantage to buying some of the raw materials is they can be more expensive. Leafy greens and woody plants are sometimes grown instead to save money but this takes time and dedication. This is one of the best ways to consume these tough to eat greens.
will provide a detailed list but first let me provide you with some info on more common issues you can face with Masticating Juicers.
The chute can become quickly clogged in some models or just not have a large enough capacity from the start. Good planning can help avoid this problem, as well as cutting the vegetable or fruit into smaller pieces prior to juicing.
Another very common issue is cleanup – make sure the juicer you choose can be easily broken down. Some juicers can have weak points that allow build-up that can become a problem over time. To ensure your juicer stays at peak performance look very a quality juicer that breaks apart into multiple pieces and can be easily reassembled.
The price of the juicer you choose is going to depend on the frequency of use. The more you use it the more you will want to invest. A cheap masticating juicer is going to need to be cleaned constantly to avoid clogs and buildup and may require much longer than some of the more expensive models.
Low juice content constantly ruins people experience with these wonderful juicers. If the juicer you’re using is only giving you a small amount of juice and the pulp is very wet than you may have an issue. You want to make sure the juicer can handle everything you’re putting into the system and that it’s clean. If it’s still having an issue it may be time to find another masticating juicer.
Here is the summary of some of the most common issues or problems with Masticating juicers:
- Masticating juicers with small chutes can become easily jammed requiring that anything added in the future must be cut into much smaller pieces.
- It can be very loud and cause quite a commotion. It’s definitely not suggested during the more quiet times. It’s definitely not suggested at night after the baby or children have already gone to bed.
- Depending on the type and brand you get ,it may be difficult to break down and clean your masticating juicer.
- Having to run the pulp through your juicer multiple times can be very inconvenient and time consuming if you use it daily, make sure to get a higher quality juicer so that your motivated to continue improving your health.
- If you have issues with your juicer it may be hard to receive support, the company who sells the juicer you purchase makes all the difference! Make sure you pick a company that’s going to help if you have any issues.
- The juicer you get is going to make a huge difference! Some juicers will give you a very low yield and you’ll end up paying more in wasted fruits and vegetables than for the juice alone.
- Some Juicers generate a lot of foam – a masticating juicer is supposed to minimize this but isn’t always the case. A very foamy result can end up with a bad taste – this is part of where making sure you get a quality juicer comes in.
- Some specialty products can be very expensive, Kale and Wheat grass to name a few can be utilized in these Juicers but it comes at a hefty price tag and many people prefer to grow their own.
- Very specific juicers have special uses for products like leafy greens and harder to get vegetables and fruits. Make sure the juicer you consider buying can handle exactly what you need before it’s in your kitchen working as a paperweight.
While these problems might cause you to stay away from a masticating juicer the benefits will far outweigh the negatives.
If you are a person who looks to have juicer regularly and looking for quality of juice,then there is no better alternative than masticating juicer.
If you are looking for more information on masticating juicers,here is the beginner’s guide which might help you to understand it better.